Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#5 Monster Mash


Halloween is coming, and we've been studying speculative fiction, so get those imaginations going! For this blog, you are to create a new creature. Write at least 12 sentences about your beast. Describe what it looks like. Where does this animal live? What does it eat? Give examples of behavior. Tell us all about it, and don't forget to name it!

For your comments, write about how this creature would do as a pet. Write at least 8 sentences. Here are the groups:

Block 1
Group 1: Alpha Amber Wolf, Princess Sparkle, & tomorrowiswaiting
Group 2: arbol44, Rock Fan, & wayzatacreative
Group 3: Blogx, runcarnyrun, & Zoolander
Group 4: changeinapocket, i like turtles :), & zzzxy
Group 5: Checkers, iloveanime, & Sisu
Group 6: CoolKCato, junior2010, & Some Dude
Group 7: Graffiti the World, Lady Blue, & spark 32
Group 8: Hawk Eye 777, Peace and Love, & Squarish Square
Group 9: Highway Star, Potter, &
This Blog Should Be Anonymous

Block 2
Group 1: About21ninjas, One Moment Can Change Everything, & stargazer
Group 2: Alice, one x, & Stinky Toes
Group 3: alle, porcupines and potato salad, & StrawberryCake
Group 4: Anonymous Blogger, Gobl1nmast4r, & Ursa Major
Group 5: Bob Smith, JB24, & QB1991
Group 6: Butterfly, k of the milky way, & Scrappy Coco
Group 7: catastrophebyassociation, laranail188, & Sgirl
Group 8: Darken Rahl, Mindfreak, & Shiny-sama
Group 9: Dually x3, Montag, & smiley

14 comments:

smiley said...

Mrs. Decker, the people in my group were lame and didn't do their blog this week, so I commented on Butterfly's and Gobl1nmast4r's instead. =]

qb1991 said...

Mrs. Decker,
I looked at bobsmith's blog, and he didn't post the weird animal blog yet, so I commented on Butterfly's instead. The other person in my group did theirs, so I still did my comment for that blog

Jack Bauer said...

JB24 commented on Darken Rahl due to no post by Bob Smith.

cjokinen77 said...

About21ninjas didn't do their blog, so I commented on Butterfly's instead.

k of the milky way said...

I commented on one x's blog instead of ScrappyCoco's because they didn't have their blog finished! Thank you.

Some Dude said...

Ms. Decker

CoolKCato didn't post anything so I commented on Squarish Square's blog instead. junior2010 did post though so I comment as per usual.

Ursa Major said...

Anonymous Blogger didn't have a blog up, so I commented on Shiny-sama instead.

Zoolander said...

Yo deck runcarnyrun did NOT do his/her blog so i did not comment on there lack of effort so happy halloween and peace!

CatastropheByAssociation said...

Hey, Mrs. Decker. I couldn't get online yesterday to do blog comments, so I'm going to do them now. Thanks for understanding.

Butterfly said...

ScappyCow didn't do their blog so i commented on mindfreak instead thanks.

Gobl1nmast4r said...

One of my group members didn't have their blog animal up, so I didn't do it.

Squarish Square said...

Mrs. Decker, the people in my group for blog post #3 and #4 didn't do their blog posts, so I commented on Somedude's and Arbol44's blog for both assignments.

CatastropheByAssociation said...

o_O I thought we had a blog due tonight...? Erm... Yay for not posting a new one?

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

my person didnt do there blog so i commented on someone elses