Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You Shall Now Be (Self) Published



Welcome to the new school year! As we explore the art and craft of creative writing this semester, we will be reading one another's blogs. Why? In addition to participating in workshops during class time, it's important to be able to both write and criticize completely without inhibitions. That is why we're keeping the blogs anonymous--at least until the end of the semester. So, I encourage you to still keep your work and comments productive and constructive, but feel free to really experiment with your writing in your blog. See you in class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular make. The prices for the velcros were approximately 300 pounds on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?